The term ‘Evoke Naturopathy’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Evoke Naturopathy, the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only and is not an attempt to provide or practice allopathic medical advice. It is not to be relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes under those circumstances. It is subject to change without prior notice. The use of complimentary modalities including nutritional therapy, herbal medicine and flower essence therapy are not a substitute for allopathic medical care. Please consult a General Practitioner in addition to obtaining any information and/or treatment from us.
2. We agree to perform the services we provide with due care and skill. We reserve the right to refuse any request that we deem inappropriate, unreasonable or illegal.
3. Where applicable, you agree to pay us any fees for goods or services that you have requested as set out on our site for the fees specified in our invoice to you. You will be required to make payment at the time of your appointment for your naturopathic consultation and any prescribed naturopathic medicines by way of credit card, bank transfer, PayPal or cash. In the instance that you request a prescribed naturopathic medicine be made available to you for collection and payment is not made at the time of collection, you agree to pay our invoice within 7 days of the invoice date. If you are unable to pay an invoice, you should notify us immediately. Unless otherwise agreed, if an invoice is unpaid for more than 14 days, we will cease to provide the services to you until we receive payment of the invoice. If an invoice remains unpaid for 7 days after the payment date, we have the right to engage debt collection services for the collection of unpaid and undisputed debt, and the right to commence legal proceedings for any outstanding amounts owed to us.
5. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
6. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
8. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
9. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
10. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
11. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Western Australia.
12. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
13. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
14. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
15. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
16. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
17. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.